Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas to our families and friends!!!

Hope your day is filled with love and laughter - and your year too.

To My mum and dad - we are thinking of you and wish we were there - but we will be next year.

To my wonderful brothers Mark and Jeff and sister in law Yvonne - have a great day enjoy and remember the spirit of Christmas.

To my beautiful Princess Kiara and Princess Imogen - Hope Santa brought you what you wanted - may the Spirit of Christmas live in your hearts forever!!!

And of course ending with a few Homer Simpson quotes:


I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.

I'm not a bad guy! I work hard, and I love my kids. So why should I spend half my Sunday hearing about how I'm going to Hell?

Oh, so they have internet on computers now!







No comments: