Saturday, May 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Nito


Happy Birthday Glitter Graphics from FreeGlitters.com


Today we celebrate your birthday.

Sometimes, we seem to take for granted
the people we love the most…
Those who are so important
to our daily lives;
And, who are so important to us.
It doesn’t mean we don’t care;
and no disrespect is intended…
It is just that sometimes, life gets crazy
and there isn’t time to do it all,
or say it all.

Especially today,
I want you to know how much
I appreciate the loving things you do;
And how much I admire you
for being the kind and giving person you are.
I hope you know how very much
I Love You…
Not just sometimes,
but Always.

We love you and wish we could be together today.

Oh by the way - these were very enjoyable!!!



Happy Birthday - we love you!!

No comments: