Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Nan


Happy Birthday Nan

I truly love you with all my heart
In my life you have played an important part
We now meet less often it is true to say
But you are in my thoughts every day
I hope you know how much you mean to me
My special grandmother you will always be.

Grandmother's Love

There are times when only a Grandmother's love
Can understand our tears,
Can soothe our disappointments
And calm all of our fears.

There are times when only a Grandmother's love
Can share the joy we feel
When something we have dreamed about
Quite suddenly is real.

There are times when only a Grandmother's faith
Can help us on life's way
And inspire in us the confidence
We need from day to day.

For a Grandmother's heart and a Grandmother's faith
And a Grandmother's steadfast love
Were fashioned by the Angels
And sent from God above.


From us to you with all our love

No comments: