Saturday, April 05, 2008

Happy 22nd Anniversary to US

22 Years ago today I married my best friend, soulmate and the love of my life.


Along the way we have had ups and downs but I would not change one second of our life together. The adventures we have shared, the tears, the laughter, the joy and everything else since then have made us who we are today - and I think we're damn good people.

Yeah sure we've made mistakes, but our love for each other has got us through.

Without a doubt our greatest achievement are our 2 wonderful kids. We haven't always got it right with them either, but without them our life wouldn't be complete. They are part of our lives and we love them immensely.


Nito has been known to say over the years that you get less for murder!!


And there aren't too many men who would renew their vows not once but twice!


So Nito here's to US and another 22 years and another 22 years after that!

Ooo. you make me live
whatever this world can give to me
It's you, you're all I see
Ooo, you make me live now honey
Ooo, you make me live
You're the best friend
that I ever had
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine
And I want you to know
That my feelings are true
I really love you
You're my best friend

No comments: