Sunday, February 07, 2010

Dancing, food and floods - what a week!!!

What a week!!!

Dancing started again for us - so I get to spend more time with my Dancing Diva buddies - which I love. Our first dance is to Heat Wave from the film "There's no business like show busines"!!


My great dancing buddies from last years Concert!!














Lots of fun and games playing WII this week - note the concentration and my tongue hanging out!!!





Plenty of food this week, including a visit to the local Yum Cha haunt!! Some new recipes including Strawberry Souffle and Soy Pork with Kumara Saute.

Me and Sally at Yum Cha


Peggy and Julie enjoying Yum Cha

Paul and myself enjoying Yum Cha



Paul made strawberry souffle -yum!

My Soy Pork and Kumara Saute - real nice!!!












I finished book 3 in the True Blood series - can't wait to start book 4 'Dead to the World'.

Watched a few more movies that are on my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days - Bladerunner and The Evil
Touch - both great movies.

And the floods of Feb 2010. Today our area is flooded - I'm told hasn't been this high since 1954!!!
The photos below are from the local causeway!!






Enjoy your week!!

"Imagination is the eye of the soul"
Joseph Joubert

No comments: