Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #1


Thirteen Things I love


1. I love my husband - he is a kind, loving person who only wants the best for us.
2. I love our Son - his quirky teenage ways and his innocent outlook on life remind me how simple things should be.
3. I love our Daughter - her innocence, her beauty and that look that makes you melt - reminds me to not take things too seriously.
4. I love the simplicity of my life, it reminds me how lucky I am.
5. I love where I live - beautiful Queensland, Australia - it still is the lucky country.
6. I love my friends - I don't make friends easily but those I do make I hold close to my heart.
7. I love that my family put up with my overly optimistic outlook on life - she'll be right mate!!
8. I love that I have the freedom to make choices - whatever they may be.
9. I love that I have the courage to make those choices.
10. I love my extended family - their support is always there.
11. I love that we are building a new home.
12. I love that I often take the road less travelled.
13. I love because I can!!!!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: