Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday Feast 109

Appetizer
What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")?

Instead of "with a finger and a thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead" I heard "with a finger and a bum near her forehead" - not sure what I was thinking but it conjured up some interesting images!!!

Soup
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

I'm not much of a movie watcher so those I choose to watch I normally choose very carefully and tend to enjoy but I would say, much to the disagreement of many, the Lord of the Rings movies never kept me entertained for too long.

Salad
Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences.

Feast Is Very Enlightening


Main Course
What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?
It doesn't take much to interest me - Jennifer Hawkins (former Miss Universe) accepted an invitation by a Year 12 student to partner him at his school formal in November. She then decided that she might overshadow the whole formal experience for many of the kids and declined to attend but will be 'going out' to lunch with the young lad. Probably a good decision - I would expect many of the 17 yr old girls attending the formal would have faded into the darkness.

Dessert
Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?
Last season, comfy and very me!!!

No comments: