Sunday, October 05, 2008

Tonights Dinner

Most nights it is just Ballerina and myself at home for dinner, as Paul works away and Skaterboy is out and about.

Tonight we enjoyed an easy dinner of crumbed lamb cutlets, fresh corn on the cob, broccoli and cauliflower. Quite yummy.

Now I don't do any advertising on my site, but I bought some Scanpan saucepans the other day and boy are they good. I have used them a few times over the last week to cook a variety of foods and I am very pleased with my purchase!

Nice fresh corn on the cob which we steamed.

Cauliflower and broccoli which we boiled - we usually steam, but boiled tonight!
Lovely crumbed lamb cutlets frying away in the scanpan - no oil used!

Onto the dinner plate!



I probably overcooked the cutlets slighty - getting used to the new scanpan.

However, we both enjoyed the meal.

Now what will we have tomorrow night???

Enjoy your evening.

No comments: