Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #5


Thirteen things I thought about doing Thursday Thirteen on this week.


1. Thirteen things on my coffee table.

2. Thirteen of my favourite TV shows.

3. Thirteen of my favourite colours.

4. Thirteen things I love about my children.

5. Thirteen things I love about my husband.

6. Thirteen places I visited this week.

7. Thirteen pictures on my TV unit.

8. Thirteen things in my living room.

9. Thirteen of my favourite animals.

10. Thirteen pieces of clothing in my wardrobe.

11. Thirteen reasons I love being me.

12. Thirteen foods in my fridge.

13. Thirteen reasons why I can't wait for my new house to be finished being built.





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: