Friday, November 10, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #7


Thirteen Things I like about myself(in no particular order)


1. I like my positive nature - I always look on the bright side of life (dedum dedumdedumdedum - all together now).

2. I like that I always see the good in people - until they prove otherwise.

3. I like that I love my family unconditionally (goes without saying.

4. I like that I believe everyone has a place on this earth for a reason.

5. Sometimes not sure what the reasons are - see number 2.

6. I like that I can laugh at myself.

7. Oh and yes I do enjoy a good laugh and always see the lighter side of life.

8. I like that I take everything in my stride - helps my sanity (or maybe that's already gone - see 6)

9. I like that I have learnt to take time to smell the roses - life is way too short.

10. I like that I enjoy my own company.

11. I like that I enjoy good food and wine.

12. I like my strength of character.

13. Actually I'm not a bad person when you get to know me - gotta like that!!!







Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: