Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!!!


Free Glitter Graphics, Cartoon Dolls, Animated Icons, Friendster Graphics, Piczo Graphics, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace layouts, Doll Codes from http://www.freeglitters.com



Happy New Year to you all!! I hope it is everything you want it to be!! I wish you all good health, happiness and prosperity!!

My New Years resolution - just to be a better person - what does that mean? Well a smile to an unhappy face, opening a door for someone, a simple hello, laugh more - not too hard and just maybe I may make my small part of the world a better place - will never know unless I try.

Enjoy your celebrations - we did - a firework show for the kids at the local park at 9pm and then seeing in the New Year with some friends. Very enjoyable and a beautiful start to the Year - the sun is shining and a lovely warm breeze is coming off the river!!



So our adventures for 2007 are just beginning!!!

No comments: