Friday, March 02, 2007

Monthly Swap



I have been participating in a monthly swap hosted by Kay over at Simple Pleasures.

Januarys swap was food related - Kay and I were swap partners and this is what I received from Kay:



Recipe books and lovely writing paper - it was fantastic to receive. And yes we have been cooking recipes from the books and they have all been yummy. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of what I sent Kay, but my package consisted of a recipe calendar, a magnet relating to chocolate, a couple of tea towels with herbs on them, a placemat with fruit all over it and a grocery shop brochure from our local supermarket.

Februarys swap was accessories and today I received my package from Zha, check out her site Inside my World it's great. Now check out my gifts:

lovely necklaces and earrings packaged up in beautiful littel bags. I couldn't wait to get home and open it up.

I sent a package to Leira over at Mushings. I remembered to take a photo and I know Leira has received her package so here are some photos of accessories I sent to Leira:
I hope she liked the headband, necklace and bracelets.

March is a post card swap from your local area. Why not pop on over and join in. It's lots of fun and a great way to meet new people from all over the world.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I enjoyed the January KMMS. I posted about my wonderful swap with my partner, Graymama too just recently.

I wasn't able to join the Feb. KMMS but I'm looking forward to the March Postcard swap. Exciting!

How nice that you received all those cool things from Kay. I love the description of the things you sent to her.

I love those cute accessories you exchanged last month.

zhasha said...

am glad that the package made it there! hahaha! knowin' how the post office works! argh!

but am happy that you liked what i sent you.. looking forward to our next monthly swap! this should be a regular thing.. watcha think??

take care.. and keep in touch!!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I signed up for Kay's next swap. I'm looking forward to it.